Friday, March 5, 2010

Hi all...This is my first attempt at blogging. Its a bit nerve racking and exciting at the same time. "Will they like my blog or not or what should I say or not say" is just going through my head as I am writing...



I was told that blogging is one of the greatest tool to drive traffic to your website among others...so here I am blogging.....



I may not be computer savvy or a techie but I am here to take advantage of this opportunity! Here is my website http://www.forgiftsnthings.biz/ Its manageable enough for me and its more informational with links to my affiliate sites where you can purchase products. I will post info on them as I go along...just bear with me.



About me...well.....



12 years of my working life was spent in Corporate Communications, 6 in customer service and now I am a Work at Home Mom or WAHM as we are affectionately called. I love it! It pays the bills, I can spend more time with family, which is what is important to me. While I was permanently employed, most days I came home when most were asleep or I was too tired to spend quality time...so here I am ...blogging......



My choice of name....



You are probably wondering about the name Redapple39??? First of all Red is my favourite colour. Its rich in hue, very vibrant and symbolizes strength. The apple - for me... love juicy apples...so the idea is to make the blog as juicy as possible...... 39....wellllll....you can say thats my age which I am very proud of.....



My business...



I run a small but growing gift store online with links to my affiliate businesses and partners so feel free to check out any of them...or you can get info right here. I rep for Cello in a Box (If you are in direct sales, self made businesses and those into gift basket making, this is a company to check out), next is Teaporia..special teas...everything teas...150 teas....I love their blue berry and strawberry teas, gorgeous teasets excellent wedding gift or for your personal collection .....If you like to work with dry mixes then you will enjoy the rabbit creek products we offer for breads, cakes, scones and muffins.



I think thats enough info for now as I do not want to bore you or make the blog too long that you would not want to read to the end. So we will continue this conversation soon...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment