Tuesday, July 27, 2010
These bags are ideal for baby showers. Great for small gift items such as bubble baths, votive candles, bath salts, miniature baby carriages, small baby bottles and more.............
The ideas are tremendous.............
For more gift ideas for baby showers send us an email at email@example.com
Senior Rep Cello in a Box
Friday, July 23, 2010
|White Blossom Bag|
- 3 Pull bows in varying sizes (can never have enough in stock of these to embellish your gift boxes and gift baskets)
- Set of 10 Happy Birthday gift tags (everyday someone celebrates a birthday so why not keep these on hand to attach to your gifts for the special someone)
- Our Surprise wrap set always has goodies you can easily use to make that special gift unique. Get from ribbons to bows to bags for just $1
- Green gingham gift basket box ( cute little box which folds easily for storage and reminds you of summer as gingham is still popular for summer dresses and barbecue aprons)
- 1 dozen musical notes bag measuring 5"x2"x12" (FDA approved so you can add sweets or food mixes which will make anyone feel like singing)
- 1oz natural kraft shred (great addition to men's gift baskets as it gives it a more manly look)
- 1glue stick - great for crafting and adding on paper embellishments
- Hand crafted cards with birthday hat or glitter flowers with envelopes
- 1 dozen white blossom bags ideal for bridal shower tokens
- Set of 3 organza bags in assorted colors and sizes
- 8 large 6"x13' white heart bags
- New holiday fun guide filled with gift ideas, decorating, list making and more
- 1 dozen balloon twist tie tags
- Assorted colored raffia- get 3 for just $1
- 1 dozen transparent cello bags in assorted colors
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
My pair of gold heels. Most comfortable pair of shoes that I could dance in whole night and not feel pain. Size 6 1/2, two straps across, heel of the shoes were dark brown. The sole softly cushioned the feet. I left it at my mom's in between moving house.
When I returned to move the rest of my things it was not there. No one saw it...so it magically disappeared...mind you... two of my nieces were wearing the same shoe size as I was at the time...so....I will leave it there....
Friday, July 2, 2010
You see I normally print the personalised message on paper, cut it out and glue with gluestick. This process can be painstaking at times getting the paper cut to the correct size as I often add a right hand border (with coloured cardstock) to the inside of the card which is visible from the outside. This lends contrast to the colour and design on the front of the card.
I create one of a kind handmade card design using stickers, ribbons, transfers, glue dots, glue stick, cardstock (only repeated if copies are requested by the purchaser, but I change the colours). I hate to mess up the inside of the card.
So thats my handmade card idea with detachable bookmark. Hope you like it!
Take advantage of this offer at Cello in a Box. Make purchases over $20 and up to $40 and just pay $3.99 until July 5th midnight then rates revert to normal price of $7.49. Canada shipping also reduced.
Get all your wrapping supplies in one place we have both cellophane and paper products guaranteed to change your gift from ordinary to extraordinary. Isnt that just great!
Senior Rep Cello in a Box