Friday, August 27, 2010

Time is running out on this $1.97 Special Offer

Yes folks...its almost 31st August and you have until then to take advantage of the greatest opportunity of a lifetime! Owning your very own Giftstore and Flowershop for just $1.97 (for a 7 day trial) and thereafter $19.95


A beautiful online store with over 300 beautiful gift baskets, cookie bouquets and flowers.

You will also receive a  marketing site.

View my store: www.labellbaskets.com/Qstore.cgi?AID=2280


View my marketing site:www.mylabellabaskets.com/renrt.html

Ongoing support 

The company offers live training calls, recorded training calls, free newsletter and forum.  You will never be bored or feel left out. 


       Free Online/offline training

You will learn all about advertising online/offline.  If your a beginners, that is okay, I was a beginner too and everyday I learn something new that helps me grow my business.


       Downloadable Marketing Material

We are also  provide  with  beautiful  email templates, flyers, brochures .  They have all the  marketing material you need to advertise online and offline.   

Do not miss out join NOW www.mylabellabaskets.com/renrt.html
Remember you get $15 for every referral and the pay is bi-weekly!

Join me NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment