Monday, January 17, 2011

Handmade Greeting Cards You are sure to love..

I love to create works of beauty which is what I call my collection of handmade greeting cards. For 2011 I have designed some new ones to celebrate different occasions- the birth of a new baby, a grand achievement, a wedding, an anniversary, birthdays and valentine's day.

These are one of a kind cards which you and the receiver of these cards which surely appreciate, love and have as a keepsake.

In the making of my handmade greeting cards, I use, stickers made of fabric, vellum, card stock, paper, chipboard with borders made of ribbon, glittered, printed and non printed card stock. I include quotes and sayings to give my handmade cards a more personalized and unique appearance. 

I use the 3 D effect to make my handmade cards come alive and lots of colour to make the cards more lively and appealing. Sure to brighten anyone's day!

Take a look at the cards and leave me a message here! I would love to hear what you think...

Thanks.....

1 comment:

  1. See this AWESOME card and tutorial. its cool and pretty enough nice crafting work.
    plastic cards
    plastic cards
    membership card printing

    ReplyDelete