Friday, April 29, 2011

My favourite card making tool

My favourite card making tool is the ultimate crafter's companion. This tool has many features which makes crafting easier. I bought one last year and I have not regretted it as I use it in every way. Besides making my own cards I create my own envelopes to go with my designer handmade cards and so far my customers cannot tell the difference.

I can now emboss not only my cards but my envelopes as well so they are 'designer made' for YOU!

If you are into crafting and do not as yet own one I would suggest you get one...its a 'MUST HAVE'. You dont have to take my word for it go to the site and check it out!

The Ultimate Crafter's Companion is great
  • ·         for scoring,
  • ·         envelope making
  • ·         bow making
  • ·         decorative embosser
  • ·         pop-up, tri fold, and other type cards
Helps you make that perfect card every time..............

 

No comments:

Post a Comment