Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Website Launched

Hey there I just launched my new website at www.rtgiftsandcards.com. You can make purchases of our handmade cards there and also get great gift wrapping supplies.

All prices are quoted in US dollars. I will not be able to take any international orders for Mother's Day from today, as they will not arrive in time but I want to take this opportunity to thank all my friends who continue to support handmade products - my handmade cards.

I am glad I was able to bring some joy to you with my one-of-a-kind design and personalised messages.

  • My friends at Angostura
  • My friends at The Blood Bank
  • My friends at RBTT POS
  • My friends at NIBTT
  • My friends at Kidsworld
  • and also other friends and family
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment