Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

To all the wonderful fathers out there. I wish you all a Happy Father's Day.
For a look at my new cards for 2014. Check out my other blog www.sweetcherrycards.blogspot.com

All my new creations will be posted there from now on.

My cards mainly carry a nautical theme. I like to use, the colours, blue, green, brown, and yellow when I do my male cards. Even though I don't swim I love the seaside.... maybe its because I live on an island. I also did one garden theme and one with a beer theme and a few bbq themes. I love a good BBQ.

For my Father's day wishes, I used very simple lines e.g.

"Hope you have a day filled with fun and laughter."
"This is your day, Dad ...to just relax without interruptions."
"Hey Dad...you are my No.1...Happy Father's Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment